How It Works
- Ordering your customized essay/paper/thesis/dissertation is as simple as a few clicks
- Complete our order form. On this form, please provide every detail, requirement and specification of the desired work. Please do not forget to attach the needed files provided by your instructor. Only by providing as much information as possible will we be able to assign exactly the correct researcher/writer for your work. This is especially important with complex works, such as theses and dissertations.
- You will be asked to proceed to the payment link of our merchant partners 2Co or Bluesnap.
- We’ll start working on your paper as soon as we receive payment for the paper . Moreover, you can track the process by communicating with your writer through your account at our site. Also, you can upload any additional documents to your account by using login information that would be sent to you after you submit your order form. However, you can provide additional materials or change instructions before we assign writer to your order. If later, you will have to compensate writer’s work by placing an additional order (for the change of initial instructions).
- Once the paper is ready, our editors will check it for plagiarism. We can send you a plagiarism report, if needed.
- As soon as paper is finished it will be delivered to you as an MS Word file to your email and uploaded to your account at our site.
- For a 48 hours period following the final delivery, we will happily make any additional revisions you request, at no additional charge, so long as the initial instructions you provided are not altered. This allows you to submit your work to your advisor/committee so that they may suggest revisions.
One Final Word: By company policy, no writer may begin on your work until payment is received. If you need to set up a payment plan, please contact a member of our customer support team by telephone.
EssaysEmpire.com is committed to client satisfaction, and it is this commitment that has resulted in the outstanding reputation we now enjoy. We are focused on maintaining a service that operates with integrity and honesty, and welcome your feedback at any time. We appreciate receiving all comments and suggestions and are especially interested in receiving word of your final grade.