Home / Blog / Marketing Essay
In the modern digital era, companies have a wide variety of opportunities to reach out to the public when they want to offer some kind of a product or service they provide. With the growing popularity of social media, it has become easier than ever before to gather information about the public needs and then launch an advertising campaign online aimed at the main needs of the target customers.
Many customers are at the winning position as well as they can find any service or product that they need. Besides, they can freely get access to the feedbacks of others about a specific service and know whether it is worth their attention. The procedure of reaching out to the clients and advertising products refers to marketing.
So, if you are a student at the Marketing department at some university and you need to write a marketing essay, you are also free to enjoy the benefits of online advertising and services, and order an essay on marketing for your classes. Besides, you can look for simple and informative online guides on how to write a marketing paper.
Every student who wants to work in the sphere of marketing in the future should realize the importance of preparing a good essay about marketing during studies. Solid knowledge gained in the sphere of marketing could help a student to become a well-qualified professional who could turn marketing into a key advantage of attaining product or service success. Therefore, if you do not know how to write a perfect essay, where you can identify the most important aspects of marketing analysis, formulate research questions and further support your research with credible sources, you should buy sample essay on marketing.
Many students fail to understand that there is so much more about writing essays that just providing an introduction, main body, and conclusion. A far more important thing is to provide a detailed and clear layout of your thoughts that could be interesting enough for the readers to start and keep on reading it.
1) Start by forming a logical backbone for your essay by using the research conducted by marketing professionals in the recent past.
2) Always apply theories when you are analyzing market advantages or are developing some market tactics (for example, theories of Kotler or Porter’s Five Forces Model).
3) Whenever you are addressing some outside sources, make sure to include them into the reference list and properly cite them within the text. However, be careful about the number of sources: more is not always better. Use only quality and credible sources and cite them only when necessary. Prefer peer-reviewed sources to some websites or popular press. However, it does not mean that you cannot use them – just limit the quantity of such stuff.
4) As long as you have written a thesis for your essay, next you should not only gather some materials and create an ideas map but alongside prepare an outline. To ease the task of developing body paragraphs, you might as well write some additional notes in your outline (or prepare an extended one). Such approach will help you better support and develop ideas expressed in the thesis statement.
5) To prepare a useful outline, start with reviewing facts and data that were already provided by the experts in the field of marketing. Analyze how the theory they have developed applies in practice when it comes to marketing strategies.
6) To develop a strong argument throughout the body paragraphs and support it with ample evidence, use data taken from case studies. Provide real-life examples of existing firms like Nike, Adidas or Samsung, when you need to analyze some marketing strategy.
All of the aforementioned tips are beneficial when you aim to hand in a terrific essay. Only by conducting a thorough research of case studies and investigation carried out by specialists in the field of marketing can you win the audience of your target readers, as the information you provide will be meaningful.
When writing a draft for your paper, start with the introductory paragraph. Keep in mind that it is important to provide a properly written introduction as it plays a decisive role in whether the readers will be interested in your paper and will want to read it by the end. Therefore, make sure you not only provide sufficient background information but also grab the readers’ attention by introducing some interesting facts. You can ensure a successful beginning of your paper if you properly communicate the message of the importance of marketing for people (with connection to the topic).
Further, you have to provide a logical and concise development of the main paper argument. It will ensure that the paper has a smooth flow of ideas. If the introduction is brilliantly written, it will serve as a guidance or a “map” of what you will discuss next in the main body, which is the most significant part of the assignment. That is why you are strongly recommended to write an outline beforehand, where you indicate what sections, arguments, and supporting evidence you will include.
Finally, conclusion is also important as it succinctly summarizes the main aspects of your discussion or analysis. Besides, it may provide a call to action or mention the remaining questions. As a rule, you should provide answers to what can be learned from the research provided in the essay or what results can be expected in the future. Moreover, recommendations can also be included as to how cope with a particular problem or issue.Many people think that with the last sentence of the conclusion their work on the paper is over. However, it is not true. It is really important to revise and proofread the paper and look for possible grammar, spelling, and punctuation mistakes as well as typos. Sometimes, when revising the paper, you can refresh some ideas and get a new vision on some issues.